- Select materials and products for your project, especially those that require several weeks lead time (such as cabinets); we will assist you in designing your kitchen, bathroom, addition, finished basement, etc and help you navigate through the many choices available.
- Set construction schedule, apply for permits and organize construction crew. Have a meeting with the construction manager. This person is your main contact person throughout the project. Arrange a pre-construction conference at the site of construction to include any key person involved. (I.e. architect, designers)and any other subcontractors who will be working on your project. Tour your project with the key players and go over exactly what needs to be done.
- Demolition - plastic sheeting selling the demolition area off from the rest of the home, remove any necessary abstractions, construction debris to be removed promptly.
- Rebuilding - any necessary framing, walls, flooring and roofing. Rough-in electrical, plumbing, phone and cable lines, and conduits for Hvac systems installed. insulation between studs and rafters is applied; drywall on walls and ceilings then tape, block, skim, sand and prime underlayment on the floor to be installed. If the project is a new addition, the addition is to be roofed and sided. The crew finishes wall and ceiling surfaces, installs cabinets, countertops and trim; and hook up appliances and light fixtures. The finishing floors and electrical and plumbing are finalized.
- Follow thru - We will tour remodeled space with you while itemizing any details that you need to be completed by making the detailed list. Complete final inspection, checking off the items as they are being completed. Go over any final instructions. If there are any follow-up repairs, please contact us to schedule.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in MD: